Spell•bound [spel-bound] adjective: a feeling of being enchanted, entranced, fascinated…
You are cordially invited to join us November 6-9, 2014, in Pasadena, California, as we gather together once again at the beautiful and historic Langham Huntington Hotel for “Spellbound 2”… a truly beautiful and uplifting weekend of art and inspiration. Make precious memories and “forever friends”. Create your dreams…
We will begin our long weekend on Thursday evening, November 6h, with a lovely Welcome Dinner, featuring a very special keynote speaker and a gorgeous group project. Swaps will be exchanged after dinner, wrapping up our first evening with loads of excitement and camaraderie!
Friday morning we will begin a day filled with amazing classes taught by some of the most talented and innovative artists working today! Truly a “dream team”. Morning classes are from 8-11 am, and will be followed by a super-quick boxed lunch, which will be provided by the hotel, and is included in your registration. There are two afternoon class sessions, followed by our very special “Dreamland Mercantile” from 6-10 pm. Light cocktail fare will be provided, as we shop the gorgeous artwork and coveted supplies offered by our amazing vendors!
Saturday will begin with another morning class session, followed by a wonderful luncheon. Classes then continue throughout the afternoon. We will cap off this super-busy day with an optional “Up All Night” craft party from 8pm-12am in the ballroom. Participants will receive a light meal and lots of sponsored projects and giveaways!
Sunday morning, November 10th, we will roll up the luxury buses and begin shuttling attendees to the world-famous Rose Bowl Flea Market, a mere 10-minute drive away! What a wonderful way to conclude your Spellbound weekend!
• Registration is $699.00.
You may pay your registration in two payments if you wish. $379.00 payable upon sign-up, and the balance of $330.00 due on June 1st. This includes a $10.00 processing fee for splitting the payment. Failure to pay the remaining balance will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Once registration has been completed, it is non-refundable, however you are welcome to transfer to another person.
• Each registrant will receive 5 classes of their choice from the 14 being offered. An optional 6th class may be purchased for an additional $95.00.
• The “Up All Night” craft party is an add-on, and priced at $50.00. There will be space to work on your own projects, as well as sponsored make-and-takes and giveaways from some of the leading manufacturers in the Art & Craft industry. We will also provide a very light meal.
• Thursday evening dinner, Friday boxed lunch, Friday evening hors d’oeuvres, and Saturday luncheon are included in your registration. All other meals are at attendee’s discretion.
• Hotel accommodations are not included in registration fees. We have arranged discount rates at the Langham Huntington Hotel. Please use the “Book Now” link on the “Location” page to access our custom website when making your reservation to take advantage of this exclusive pricing, which will include a generously discounted room rate, free wireless in your room, and a 10% discount at the spectacular spa on property!
• Luxury bus to and from the Rose Bowl Flea Market is included at no additional cost. We will negotiate group discounted pricing for admission, which will be the responsibility of the attendee.
• We will have a shipping station set up on Saturday afternoon, should you wish to have assistance sending any of your purchases and class projects home via UPS. More details on this will follow.
• A message board will be going live shortly, where you can connect with other attendees, ask questions, get to know each other, find a roommate and arrange swaps! Each registrant will get an invitation to this private group.
exquisite venue • exceptional instructors • enchanting memories